Monday, June 25, 2007

Emma's Chubby New Bag

I send my Sailor Girl a little care package every month to cheer her up and let her know we miss her and are thinking about her. This month's package will have some knitting tools for her, as she's progressing nicely as a knitter, and I thought it was time she had her own set of "tools".

I decided she needed a small bag to keep them in, so I sat down today and thought up a short, sweet and chubby little bag for just such a purpose. Here it is on the needles:



The yarn is the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad "Mexicana" by Red Heart, the needles are size 7. The pattern is my own, and I am taking notes, and will post it here later, if there's interest...

UPDATE: It's 11 PM, and the Chubby Bag is done! Here it is, in all it's chubby glory:

(The opening is to your left)


And here is the butt, in all it's bull's eye horror:


Knit On, Sailor Girl!

2 comments:

Emma said...

That's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, oh thank you for not saying, "That's hot."