Saturday, October 13, 2007

Halloween Shawl FInished

Well, I finished my Halloween shawl. Here it is in all it's candy corn goodness:



And the obligatory "Show off the Shawl" bat wing pose:



I didn't do either of my suggested edgings/finishes, so here's what I did do:

After finishing the last row of the last black stripe, ch 3, work 4 dc in same space as ch3 (corner) now work down one long side as follows: skip next row end, sc in next row end. Sk next row end, 5 dc in next row end. Next corner: 5 dc, ch1, 5 dc. Work short end, corner, next long end corner and last short end the same. When you come to the beginning corner, work 4 dc, ch1 nd join to top of beg ch 3. Fasten off, weave in all ends. Feel free to email me at: shifty.frog@gmail.com if you have any questions.

FInally, here's a goofy picture of me wrapped in the Halloween shawl and looking like a...well...Halloweenie:





No comments: