Friday, December 28, 2007

Year End Totals!



I keep a running total of all the projects I finish during the year for two reaons: A) It helps me to see what I spent the most time on/what was the most needed charity item and B) It helps me to feel a little less like a lazy bum who just sits around doing nothing all day! So without further ado, here are this year's totals:



Hats: 10

Blankets: 10

Mittens/Gloves: 5 pairs

Shawls: 10

Scarves: 6

Socks: 8 pairs

Slippers: 5 pairs

Toys: 8

Sweaters/Ponchos: 5

Kitchen Items (dishcloths, hot mats, towel toppers, etc.): 14

Tatting: 4 items

Spinning: 5 skeins of Yarn (3 Border Leicester, 2 Wensleydale)

Plastic Canvas: 8

Total: 98 items



That's an average of one new item every 3.72 days. Phew! No wonder my carpal tunnel is kicking my butt! I also published on
Ravelry and here in this blog, 5 original patterns! I also have a baby sweater started and another pair of toddler slippers, but I wasn't sure if they'd be done by the end of the year. All in all it's been a year well filled with warm and snuggly things, I think.
Merry Crochet to All, and to All a Good Knit!



No comments: