Thursday, February 19, 2009

Actual fiber related content!

I currently have three WIPs (works in progress) - four if you count the lace shawl I've been working on for 18 months now, but no pic of that one today!
First up, strip one of six for a rainbow afghan:


Needles: Size 9 U.S. (5.5 mm)

Yarn: Red Heart Acrylic, "Cherry Red" (#319)

Pattern: The Envelope Afghan (See my free pattern list in the right sidebar)

Next, a round afghan for ME:

Needles: Size 10.5 U.S. (6.5 mm)

Yarn: Jo-Ann's Sensations Rainbow Boucle, "Pink Rainbow" (#1064, now discontinued)

Pattern: Round or Pinwheel Blanket from The Knit List


And finally, a new pair of pink camo socks, also for me - I should add, in all honesty, that I almost never keep anything I make for me, but there's always a first time.


Needles: U.S. 3 (3mm)

Yarn Bernat Sox in "Pink Camouflage" (42416)

Pattern: My own (not published - yet!)

No comments: