Thursday, April 2, 2009

Changes are coming...

As of next Friday, April 10, my original patterns will no longer be available for free. I am disabled and not able to work outside the home, and need to help my husband pay the bills. So I have decided to set up a site to sell my patterns. I hope that all of my readers can understand and support this. You will have from now until next Friday to download any patterns you wish.

I will also be publishing a new pattern very soon, as well as a collection of all of my patterns up to this time.

Thank you all for reading and supporting this blog!

Peace,
Liz

P.S. On a personal note, I ree-hee-heeely need to stop getting horked off at God and spouting off about being an atheist. I'm not, really. Just Bipolar & Irish. And as any good Yarn Ho would, I feel really sheepish. 'Nuff said.

No comments: