Monday, April 14, 2008

A sock Mulligan

You may remember me blogging about starting some plain stockinette socks with some Patons Kroy Socks yarn that I received as a birthday gift. If not, the original post is HERE. I decided I didn't like the pattern in stockinette, so I frogged it and started a new pair today.


This pair is using the "Anne Lacy Cuff Socks" a toe-up, "Magic Loop" pattern designed by Rebecca Hatcher for Schaefer Yarn. Just click on the name of the pattern to download it for yourself! I am using a size 2 U.S. (2.75 mm) 40" circular needle (An Addi Turbo, which I hate, but it was the only 40" size 2 I had!). Here's a photo of the toe:


We'll see how it works out - the top of this sock has, as its name suggests, a lacy top, so that should help to hide this yarn's weird pattern.

No comments: